Sales Manager (Africa)
PHCEU was founded in 1990 as a subsidiary of the PHC Holding Corporation with a mission to become a leading, trusted brand for sustainable healthcare and biomedical product solutions. Our headquarters are located in the Netherlands, Our goal is to support the work of our customers and to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
For more than 25 years now, we respond to the needs of our pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers, offering a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As a result, we play a critical role in product development for worldwide applications and we have established a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment.
PHCbi's portfolio includes a range of products with the most advanced technology, operation, design and performance in the laboratory environment. These products include super-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators and sterile workbenches. Our freezers are playing an important role in the current crisis the world is facing.
Sales Manager Main Responsibilities
Our new colleague will be responsible for expending our business in different areas and/or countries in Africa in which he/she will work independently as an Sales Manager Africa.
- The Sales Manager Africa is responsible for the sale of products within his assigned countries/area
- Building relationships
- The preparation of the annual plan and budget, as well as monthly forecasts and the resulting actions are carried out in coordination with the Supervisor
- In addition to the sales activities, the after-sales support of customers in cooperation with the distributors is an important task
- Coordinate service in Africa
- Assist with the installation of equipment
- Reaching out to potential customers (direct sale)
- Support of the distributors in all sales activities
- Planning of visits to both distributors and customers: About 80% of customer visits are direct visits, about 20% together with distributors' sales staff
- Organization and implementation of marketing activities to improve distributor-customer relations
- Building and maintaining a network with users/customers
- Visiting trade fairs and congresses
- Maintenance of the CRM system
- Holding presentations, support and implementation of customer training
- Participation in sales meetings
- At least a higher professional education (e.g. Higher Laboratory Education), preferably with relevant working experience
- Technical knowledge is an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written French as well as English (Arab would be great)
- Good knowledge of software packages MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good selling techniques, at least 3 years of sales experience and commercial/entrepreneurial skills
- In possession of a driving license B and willing to travel extensively
- Living preferably in France and willing to travel
- a long-term employment in the environment of an international company
- social benefits, adequate remuneration and development opportunities
- a professional environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation
Interested, Please send your resume including a cover letter to Jacqueline Courbois (HR Manager PHCEU).