Sales Manager (Germany)
PHCEU was founded in 1990 as a subsidiary of the PHC Holding Corporation with a mission to become a leading, trusted brand for sustainable healthcare and biomedical product solutions. Our headquarters are located in the Netherlands, Our goal is to support the work of our customers and to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
For more than 25 years now, we respond to the needs of our pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers, offering a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As a result, we play a critical role in product development for worldwide applications and we have established a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment.
PHCbi's portfolio includes a range of products with the most advanced technology, operation, design and performance in the laboratory environment. These products include super-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators and sterile workbenches. Our freezers are playing an important role in the current crisis the world is facing.
Sales Manager Main Responsibilities
Our new colleague will manage an effective and efficient Sales organization that best serves the interests of PHCEU and its clients, in order to consolidate and optimize PHCEU's image within Germany.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for achieving established targets within Germany. Targets and strategic objectives are determined after consulting the General Manager
- Capable of converting strategic policy into policy that can be put into practice, with the personnel available, and of realizing objectives
- Identifying market and turnover opportunities and competition trends, recording this information and responding appropriately
- Elaborating upon strategic ideas/plans on an operational-tactical level
- Provides day-to-day supervision to the Sales Department Germany, is responsible for optimum deployment of employees and resources
- Capable of structurally communicating the own theoretical knowledge within the team/with customers, tailored to the objective and/or person
- Responsible for an adequate consultation structure in relation to the Sales Department Germany
- Responsible for optimum service for PHCBEU's customers/dealers, ensuring that their questions and desires are dealt with efficiently and meticulously
- Coordination between dealer/customer and PHCBEU regarding sales, logistics, after-sales and service, ensures adequate handling of complaints
- Responsible for compliance with relevant security guidelines, rules and regulations, in relation to persons and within the department's team (compliance with Working Conditions Act)
- Higher professional education (e.g. Higher Laboratory Life Science) as well as training in management and marketing & sales
- Evidence of relevant work experience, preferably in a management position
- Has skills in teaching and communication, capable of discussing at all levels
- Good command of German and English
- Skilled in using software packages: such as CRM, MS Office
- Has a category B driving license, is prepared to travel
- a long-term employment in the environment of an international company
- social benefits, adequate remuneration and development opportunities
- a professional environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation
Interested, Please send your resume including a cover letter to Jacqueline Courbois (HR Manager PHCEU).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile number: +31 643265232