Long Range Connected Sensors
LoRa SPY Long Range Connected Sensors
The LoRa® SPY connected sensors ensure a wireless monitoring for temperature and other environmental parameters. Based on the LoRa™ technology, the sensors are designed for monitoring equipments and thermo-sensitive products during transport and storage thanks to the long distance coverage offered by LoRa Alliance Operators (telecom) or by a Micro Gateway private network data transmission module. The JRI MySirius web application allows you to monitor and manage your data on a unique platform, specifically tailored to answer needs of the user's job. LoRa® SPY are compatible with the wireless temperature monitoring solution JRI MySirius.
- Radio range up to 16 km in open field
- Very low power consumption: battery life up to 2 years
- Direct reading on the LCD display
Data transmission via the LoRaWAN network:
- via the network of a private gateway
- via the network of a telecom operator member of LoRa Alliance
Particularly suitable for monitoring:
- Sites with low sensor concentration
- Storage areas spread on a wide territory
- A need of real-time transportation (if operator network available)
JRI MySirius A modular and customizable supervision platform
Measurements are automatically uploaded to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud to be hosted and operated on a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Access to data 24/7: Your data is accessible wherever you are and you can share it with your colleagues over different countries.
- Programmed updates to give you more time to prepare your partial qualifications and training of your teams. (JRI cloud-based version only)
- Data integration in third party software (via web API)
- Mobile apps to view measurements and manage alerts
Request a Quote