Wireless Mini Data loggers
Nano SPY Wireless Mini Data loggers
The Nano SPYs are 100% wireless sensors and can be placed directly in the unit, the closest possible to the thermo-sensible products. The recorded data are transmitted to the module Nano SPY LINK by a 2,4GHz radiofrequence communication, uploaded to the secure JRI Cloud and managed through the Web application JRI MySirius from anywhere using a tablet or computer, 24/24.
Nano SPY data loggers are compatible with the wireless temperature monitoring solution JRI MySirius.
- Monitoring of temperature, humidity, etc...
- Suitable for the monitoring of units, transport cases and critical cabinets that require high measurement frequency
- Battery life up to 6 years
- Visual alerts via the LED indicator on the Nano SPY sensors and the warning light indicator of the Nano SPY Link
- Bluetooth communication between the Nano SPY Link and a smartphone or tablet equipped with the MyNanoView mobile app
- Particularly suitable for critical cabinets that require high measurement frequency
- Other models with external probe are available for monitoring equipment's through the door seal (extreme temperature) or for recording data coming from analog transmitters.
JRI MySirius A modular and customizable supervision platform
Measurements are automatically uploaded to the secure JRI MySirius Cloud to be hosted and operated on a user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Access to data 24/7: Your data is accessible wherever you are and you can share it with your colleagues over different countries.
- Programmed updates to give you more time to prepare your partial qualifications and training of your teams. (JRI cloud-based version only)
- Data integration in third party software (via web API)
- Mobile apps to view measurements and manage alerts
Request a Quote