Live Cell Shipping Solutions
The Cellbox shipper offers innovative technology for the transportation of live cell cultures, tissue and other cellbased samples. The Cellbox shipper is a self-sustaining incubator for environmentally controlled logistics, where temperature and CO2 can be adjusted to ensure optimum conditions. The Cellbox shipper provides cost efficiency whilst maintaining the viability of your cells.
CO2 can be set and regulated between 0% and 20%. Temperature can be set and maintained at AT + 3 °C within the range of 28 °C and 38°C. Temperature control and the unique CO2 supply can maintain 37 °C and 5% CO2 for 24h+. Full colour touch screen controller with data logging, Bluetooth connectivity and App based tracking. The incubation space is suitable for a variety of culture vessels including multiple multiwell plates, T-Flasks and chip formats. Supplied as standard with an integrated lithium-ion battery pack, multiwell plate holder, power adaptor and power cords for the USA, UK, Japan, Switzerland and EU.
Request a Quote
- Keeps your cells under ideal conditions during transport.
- Shipment globally, the only live cell shipper with controlled CO2 levels.
- No need for freezing and thawing of your cells.
- Less stress on your cells provide higher viability after transport.
- Suitable for many different types of culture vessels.
- Reduce costs with less process steps for cell shipment.
- Fully controlled CO2 and temperature environment.
- Holds temperature and CO2 for up to 24H with 23 °C ambient temperature.
- Robust and shock resistant design.
- Rechargeable battery with power supply.
- Fulfillment of logistics standard UN3373.
- Under packing instruction PI 967, Section II (Cellbox Flight)