LN2 storage system, max capacity (2ml) 210 vials
Manual-fill Cryosystems provide versatile, low cost sample storage at cryogenic temperatures with maximum capacity and low liquid nitrogen consumption.
- ‘XC’, ‘Classic’ and ‘Value Added’ Series fulfill a wide range of storage requirements
- Capacities from 210 to 6,000 2ml vials
- Advanced vacuum and insulation for maximum thermal performance
- Durable, lightweight aluminum construction and roller bases for easy mobility
- Storage solutions for vials and straws
- Easy access to store and retrieve samples
- Sample security with low-level alarm and lockable lids (padlock not supplied)
PHC Europe B.V. also offers the XC 34/18 cryosystem and the XC 47/11 within the same series.
- Compact Cryosystems for vial or straw storage.
- With roller base and handle mounted low level alarm.