Uniform storage temperature for the most demanding applications
The MPR-S313-PE (former KM-RS34A1E) Pharmacy Fridge is compact but has a large capacity for reliable storage of pharmaceutical and medical supplies. The Medi-Cool lineup of medical refrigerators that are equipped with advanced cooling and electronic technology to provide precise temperature for the ideal preservation of medical supplies.
Manufactured and distributed by PHCbi, all our Laboratory Refrigerators / Pharmacy Fridges / Vaccine Fridges / lab fridges are designed to meet the most exacting standards required of a specialist Pharmacy Fridge. Effective, reliable temperature control, quiet operation, ease of use and ergonomic design are just a few of the features you can expect as standard from a PHCbi Refrigerator.
PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
On July 1, 2006, the RoHS legislation (EU Directive 2002/95/EU) came into effect. RoHS is the restriction of hazardous substances to reduce the amount of pollution to the environment. Toxic substances in electrical equipment such as lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium 6+, pbb and PBDE, which can do serious harm to the environment, have been banned. The MPR Pharmacy Fridge are compliant with these regulations.
- Superior cooling performance.
- Energy efficient.
- PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Uniform Storage Unaffected by Ambient Temperature.
- Effective Temperature Control.
- Space Saving Design.
- Alarm and safety devices
- Ridged wire shelves with zinc plated finish
- Microprocessor temperature control
- Abnormal Temperature Alarm and Safety Devices
- Fan-forced air circulation
- Cycle Defrost System
- Digital Temperature Display
- Door Open Alarm