Robust design for safest storage of whole blood
A special highly efficient compressor designed and developed by PHCbi provides rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Ideally suited for whole blood storage with stable and reliable temperature control for various inventory loads.
MBR Blood Bank Refrigerators with a highly efficient compressor that provides superior temperature recovery, rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Designed with all the features for blood product preservation such as superior uniformity, microprocessor control, and large flexible storage capacity. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact needs.
Especially, MBR-107DH with slim cabinet design offers the most stable temperature accuracy (4oC ± 1oC under ambient temperature 35oC) among PHCbi MBR series.
PHCbi also offers three other sizes of the same type Blood Bank Refrigerator:
- Stable Temperature Control
- Forced Air Circulation for Enhanced Temperature Stability
- User Friendly and Popular Design
- Environmental Friendly
- The Ideal +4°C Environment for Safe & Reliable Storage of Whole Blood
- 32 bags of 450 ml Blood Bag Stored (when without baskets)
- Fully Automatic Defrosting
- Temperature Alarms and Safety Device equipped
- Slim unit body with clear and visible interior by the acrylic door.
- MBR series are designed to minimize cold air loss even with frequent door openings by magnet door seal of inner doors. The door switch also contributes to minimize impact on temperature warm up by stop fan circulation when the door opened.
- Three-layer heat rays absorbing glass window equipped.
- Shelf position adjustable.
- Fluorescent light equipped chamber top inside.
- Temperature maintained defrost designed with thermal sensors and heaters on the evaporator, all under precise microprocessor control.
- The unit maintains temperature setting at 4oC which requires no temperature adjustment.
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarms when power failure (including unplugged power cord, blown fuse etc.), and temperature condition exceeds High (6oC) and Low (2oC) temperature limit.
- Remote alarm terminal equipped
- Built-in temperature recorder, standard.
- Environmentally Friendly for PHCbi MBR series feature commercially-available HCFC-free, HFC refrigerants and HCFC-free insulation.