Cost-saving and environmentally friendly fresh frozen plasma storage
This MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer provides an ideal freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, blood plasma, test samples and specimens. The MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer has a storage environment with excellent safety features, easy operability, and a lot of other features. The MDF-U5412 Biomedical Plasma Freezer offers unsurpassed reliability and functionality for short or intermediate term storage at temperatures as low as -40°C.
Stable & uniform temperature design
- Double outer doors.
- Full-height storage containers on each shelf.
- Cooling tubes under every shelf.
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control.
- Fine-controllable refrigeration circuit with valve.
Large storage capacity
- 300ml Fresh frozen plasma bag x 280 pieces.
The MDF-U5412 is certified as a Class IIa Medical Device.
- Built-in door latch for each of the double outer doors
- Simple calibration via the control panel
- Visual and audible alarm system
- A safe, secure and easy to access unit to store your samples
- High freezing power
- Environment friendly
- Stable & Uniform Temperature Design
- Double outer doors
- Full-height storage containers on each shelf
- Cooling tubes under every shelf
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control
- Fine-controllable refrigeration circuit with valve
- Large Storage Capacity
- User Friendly Design
- Built-in door latch for each door
- Easy calibration through the control panel
- Visual and Audible Alarm System
- High & Low temperature alarm
- Power failure alarm with non-volatile memory back up
- Self-diagnostic system
- Remote alarm contact
- Re-activating buzzer, lamp and remote alarm contact (30min. after buzzer stops)
- Standard door lock and independent padlock hasp door latches for extra security
- Remote monitoring by Data Acquisition System (Option)
- 1/7/30 days circular recorder (Option)