Same level of reliability with even better performance and efficiency
The PHCbi MDF-U5312 Biomedical Freezer offers outstanding reliability and performance required in a wide variety of storage and research applications.
The freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. BHCbi Biomedical freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
PHCbi also offers the MDF-MU539 Biomedical -30°C Freezer, which has a capacity of 504 litres.
- Equipped with separate doors that suppress the leakage of cold air during opening and closing of the doors, and manual defrosting that helps avoid temperature impact on the samples. PHCbi MDF-U5312 maintains the quality of the samples during preservation.
- Large-capacity, economical and space-saving model
- Enhanced operation by various function and chassis structure
- Large-capacity but economical and space-saving
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples
- Direct cooling through freezer circuits under each shelf for greater uniformity
- Universal keyed lock for added security
- Equipped with convenient storage drawers as standard
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Door frame ‘Hot-line’ and gasket design prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance.
- Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples.
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation