Uniform storage temperature for the most demanding applications
The +4°C MPR-1014 Pharmaceutical Refrigerator offers a complete and integrated solution for the growing requirements for strict and exact storage temperatures for pharmaceuticals, medicines, and temperature sensitive biologicals at (2-14°C). The slim design and optional sliding shelves allows for an ergonomic easy-reach retrieval of your product.
Manufactured and distributed by PHCbi, all our Laboratory Refrigerators / Pharmacy Fridges / Vaccine Fridges / lab fridges are designed to meet the most exacting standards required of a specialist Pharmaceutical Refrigerator. Effective, reliable temperature control, quiet operation, ease of use and ergonomic design are just a few of the features you can expect as standard from a PHCbi Refrigerator.
PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
On July 1, 2006, the RoHS legislation (EU Directive 2002/95/EU) came into effect. RoHS is the restriction of hazardous substances to reduce the amount of pollution to the environment. Toxic substances in electrical equipment such as lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium 6+, pbb and PBDE, which can do serious harm to the environment, have been banned. The MPR Pharmaceutical Refrigerators are compliant with these regulations.
PHC also offers seven other sizes of the same type MPR Pharmaceutical Refrigerator:
- Superior cooling performance.
- Energy efficient.
- PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC. refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Uniform Storage Unaffected by Ambient Temperature.
- Effective Temperature Control.
- Space Saving Design.
- Alarm and safety devices
- High Efficiency Cooling Compressor
- Microprocessor temperature control
- Fan-forced air circulation
- Cycle Defrost System
- Digital Temperature Display
- Door Open Alarm
- Abnormal Temperature Alarm and Safety Devices