Convenient sterilisation on demand offers great flexibility
The MLS-3751L top-loading autoclave provides a safe, reliable high pressure steam sterilizing environment within a self-contained unit that is particularly easy to use. These reliable, energy saving autoclaves are ideal for a wide range of applications.
High pressure autoclaves are the most popular method of sterilization used in today's laboratories. Autoclaves are used in a wide variety of applications including:
- Culture media preparation
- Labware sterilization
- Waste sterilization
The importance of sterilization is essential to good laboratory practice, particularly in biotechnology, pharmaceutical and clinical laboratories. Of all sterilization methods, high pressure steam (autoclave) is the most widely used because of its efficacy, speed and reliability.
PHC Europe B.V. also offers two other sizes of the same type MLS Portable Laboratory Autoclave:
- Surprisingly Large Chamber
- Newly designed handle lets users open and close the lid easily with one hand.
- Voice guidance function increases safety to prevent operating mistakes and increase carefulness.
- Thermal printer (optional)