Its aim is twofold:
• to explain which categories of personal data we collect and for what purpose;
• to outline how we handle it.
The categories of personal data collected depend on the source. One can distinguish between:
• personal data provided to us directly by you; and
• data related to your online visit stored and retrieved in the form of cookies.
Personal data provided by you
Our website offers you the opportunity to submit an inquiry about our products and services or share feedback; to request a quote; to subscribe to our newsletter, to register for a webinar or a training course; to complete an online questionnaire or a customer survey etc.
Depending on the type of the online communication, this personal information may include:
• your name
• title (the way you would like to be addressed)
• your contact details (e.g. e-mail address, phone number)
• the name of the organisation you represent and its location (e.g. the name of the place and the post code)
This data may be used to process your requests; respond to your inquiries; deliver relevant content and recommendations or to enable you to comment on the quality of products and services provided. It may also be used to send you some marketing communications relating to our business, which we think may be of interest to you as well as messages containing company news, product or service information. We may also use this data for research regarding the effectiveness of our online channels of communication and related marketing, advertising and sales efforts.
Whenever we collect your personal data via our website, we will always ask for your permission to use it for direct marketing purposes. You will be provided with the opportunity to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications from us both at the time of providing your personal data to us and, eventually, by following the link ‘unsubscribe’ or by contacting us at XXX@XXX.com
We do not disclose personal data of our website visitors outside the PHC Group of companies unless
• data processing is carried out by our carefully selected service providers or distributors as part of a broader spectrum of the professional duties assigned to them (e.g. supply of products; rendering of technical services; maintenance of the corporate IT infrastructure etc). This is subject to the condition that the companies in question are under a contractual obligation to protect personal data entrusted to them and not use it for any other purposes than those specified in this Policy.
• there is an obligation on our part to comply with a legitimate legal request.
Please note that in the case of product-related inquiries, as a rule, the geographical location of the inquirer determines which parties or entities get involved in handling your inquiry. Inquiries received from the Netherlands, UK, Germany, France or Italy may be handled by our colleagues directly or be forwarded to one of our distributors, depending on the circumstances and the nature of the inquiry.
If you ask is for a price quote, we may share your contact details with all of the distributors operating in your country to give you the opportunity to compare sales prices and get the best possible deal. However, you have the possibility to expand or restrict the list of the recipients of your inquiry among the distributors manually.
Your inquiry will be registered in our CRM system. If you would like to verify which personal data is being held or wish to access, update, or delete your personal data from our system, please contact us at: XXX@XXX.com
In order to protect your privacy, we
• implement and maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to prevent unauthorised disclosure, use, modification or destruction of the personal data in our possession;
• conduct regular training seminars on key principles of the personal data protection for the relevant staff;
• regularly review the established policies and procedures, including those related to reporting of information security breaches, to ensure a swift and adequate response.
Data related to your online visit stored and retrieved in the form of cookies
Our website tracking program collects aggregate information about the number of visitors, types of browsers used, Internet Service Providers (ISP) used, visit times and length, pages visit, referring pages and exit pages (commonly known as log files). This information helps us measure popularity, traffic, and effectiveness of various areas of this website and helps us to offer our visitors a better browsing experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data generated by a website you visit and stored on your computer or mobile device if the browser's settings allow it.
Some cookies are retained in your browser only for the duration of your session on the website. Others remain ‘active’ for a longer period of time.
Cookies used on our website have been grouped in accordance with the classification proposed by International Chamber of Commerce in their Cookie Guide.
Some cookies are strictly necessary. They enable you to navigate our website and use its basic features.
Some cookies are used to enhance the functionality of the website by storing your preferences and selected settings. These cookies are not essential, yet they help us to optimize your experience of our website.
Performance cookies collect information about how you and other visitors use our websites in order to improve them. For example, they tell us how many individual unique users we have; which pages are visited most frequently; which features are used most often and which, on the other hand, are ignored; whether an error message has been sent to any of our users etc. All of the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous – it does not identify individual visitors.
Targeting cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
Below is the list of cookies we use, including their name, short description, the lifespan, the domain to which they belong and an indication of whether they are exempt from requirements for prior informed consent according to the EU advisory body on Data protection…