In keeping with our mission statement, the Company will act according to the highest ethical standards, and each member of the Company will perform his/her duties with attention to honesty, fairness, and transparency.
Accordingly, the Company will take all appropriate measures to safeguard any and all personal information you provide (“Your Information”), including your government-issued personal identification number and any personal information associated therewith. We have established the following protocols for handling Your Information:
- A person responsible for handling and safeguarding users’ personal information has been appointed to each organization within the Company in order to ensure that Your Information is managed appropriately.
- If you are asked to provide any personal information we will first inform you of the intended purpose for which it is to be used, as well as whom to contact with any related inquiries. The scope of the information requested will be appropriate to said purpose.
- Your Information will only be used within the scope of the purpose of use to which you have agreed in advance and that permitted under the law.
- We will not disclose Your Information to third parties except in cases where you have agreed to such a disclosure in advance or as permitted under the law.
- If you wish to review Your Information please contact the responsible person within the Company, as indicated on the Website, and we will make every effort to comply with your request promptly.
- We will take all reasonable measures to maintain and improve security to ensure that Your Information is safeguarded against loss, damage, alteration, or theft.
- We will comply with any relevant new laws or regulations and respond to any new issues through our ongoing efforts to improve and upgrade measures to safeguard Your Information.
Enacted: April 1, 2005
Revised: July 1, 2016
PHC Holdings Corporation
For more information about PHC Holding’s personal information protection policy, please contact the Personal Information Inquiries Desk.
The Company has obtained ISO 27001 certification. We handle our customers’ personal information in accordance with this international standard for information security management.
ISO 27001 certification is granted by the International Organization for Standardization to businesses that have implemented requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving information security management systems as specified in publication ISO/IEC 27001:2013 “Information Security Management Systems.”
- Note: For inquiries regarding the use of personal information provided to or registered with the Company, please refer to the contact details provided on the relevant portion of the Website.
- Note: We cannot accept personal information for individuals under the age of 16 without their guardian’s consent.