Product Manager | September 2020
We have an interesting vacancy for a new Product Manager within our company. As part of the Product Management Team you will contribute to the development of product strategies to position our high-quality Life Science products portfolio in the European market. Our Product team of which you will be a member is constantly working towards optimizing the continuity and the market position of PHC Europe B.V. If you are interested in our position and moreover have several years of experience in similar positions in the biomedical field, please take a moment to go through the information below!
Develops products strategies; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, time-integrated plans for product introduction; supporting our international sales team.
Our Product Manager
- Develops product strategies to support the goals to be achieved;
- Carries out market analysis for successful product and market development;
- Implements and interprets the competitor analysis to strengthen and position products in the market;
- Develops and takes care of product training;
- Is responsible for product management of the product portfolio of the company;
- Creates sales and marketing activities with the Sales and Operational Marketing (SOM) team;
- Supports the General Product Manager and the marketing team with product launches and sales campaigns;
- Develops sales support materials and documentation (brochures, product flyers, sales tools, competitor comparisons, etc.);
- Prepares and provides product training for internal sales teams and European distributors;
- Visits strategic customer with sales teams and distributors at home and abroad;
- Daily supports and assists to sales teams and distributors in relation to product-related questions;
- Identifies and communicates emerging trends of customers, products, markets and competitors;
- Visits (international) exhibitions, seminars and conferences to support sales and to obtain information about products, markets and competitors;
- Maintains the product portal;
- Does general administration, compiling databases and preparing reports;
- Reports to the General Product Manager.
The job requirements
- Graduate with a life science degree, bachelor or higher;
- Experience with cooling technique and incubators is an advantage;
- 3~5 years of experience in comparable positions is an advantage;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English, Dutch is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Work independently and accurately;
- To be able to follow established policies and procedures;
- Commercial and customer-oriented attitude;
- Open, energetic, flexible;
- Driving License B.
- A long-term employment in the environment of an international company;
- Social benefits, adequate remuneration and development opportunities;
- A professional environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation.
In almost 30 years, PHC Europe, based in Etten-Leur, has become one of Europe's most important producers and suppliers of high-quality laboratory equipment such as Ultra Low Temperature freezers and Incubators. With a team of 85 employees and as part of the fast-growing PHC group, we are responsible for the sales, marketing, logistics, service and maintenance of our products in Europe and Africa, including Russia, Turkey and Israel with sales offices in Loughborough (UK) and Avon (FR).
We see it as our mission to contribute to the health of society through our diligent efforts by creating healthcare solutions that have a positive impact and improve the lives of people.
If you have working experience in a commercial environment; If you are not easily discouraged and you have the right expertise with the focus on results; If you are enterprising and committed get in touch quickly with:
Mobile number: +31 6 4326 5232