Purchasing and Inventory Planning Officer (The Netherlands)
PHCEU was founded in 1990 as a subsidiary of the PHC Holding Corporation with a mission to become a leading, trusted brand for sustainable healthcare and biomedical product solutions. Our goal is to support the work of our customers and to improve the health and well-being of people around the world. For more than 25 years now, we respond to the needs of our pharmaceutical, biotechnology, hospital/clinical and industrial customers, offering a unique perspective on scientific research in general. As a result, we play a critical role in product development for worldwide applications and we have established a reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and innovative medical and laboratory equipment.
PHCbi's portfolio includes a range of products with the most advanced technology, operation, design and performance in the laboratory environment. These products include super-low and cryogenic freezers, refrigerators, incubators and sterile workbenches. Our freezers are playing an important role in the current crisis the world is facing
About the position
The Purchasing and Inventory Planning Executive is responsible for the purchasing activities of PHC Europe B.V. and the maintenance of item master data. The job holder plays a crucial role in inventory planning and vendor management and ensuring customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner. As well as possessing the necessary qualifications and experience, the successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for business success; a customer first mentality, and strong interpersonal skills to work as a team-player.
- Monitoring material requirements and placing purchase orders with approved vendors.
- Progressing and maintaining purchase orders and keeping colleagues informed.
- Planning shipments from vendors in co-operation with the Supply Chain Executive.
- Working with the Lead Inventory Planner to ensure optimum stock levels.
- Maintaining item master data in the ERP system, including monitoring, and updating customs tariff codes.
- Working with department heads on the selection and re-evaluation of vendors.
- Fostering positive working relationships with the company’s suppliers
- Contributing to process improvement and supporting colleagues on purchasing and inventory related matters.
- MBO or an equivalent Diploma level education in Purchasing or related subject.
- Several years’ experience working in a Purchasing or similar role using ERP systems.
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Good command of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Located in commuting distance of Breda (NL).
- A pro-active and customer-first approach.
- Attention to detail
- Precise working
- a long-term employment in the environment of an international company
- social benefits, adequate remuneration and development opportunities
- a professional environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation
Interested, Please send your resume including a cover letter to Jacqueline Courbois (HR Manager PHCEU).