Same level of reliability with even better performance and efficiency
The Biomedical ECO Freezer, MDF-MU539HL-PE, with natural (HC) refrigerants and inverter compressors minimises energy consumption, reduces environmental impact and saves money on running costs. Innovative inverter technology provides a reliable and exceptionally stable temperature for a wide range of storage applications.
This freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis in the medical field. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. Biomedical ECO Freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
PHC Europe B.V. also offers the MDF-MU339HL-PE Biomedical ECO -30°C Freezer, which has a capacity of 369 litres.
Request a Quote
- Inverter compressor technology delivers energy saving, high performance cooling
- Outstanding reliability and performance for a wide variety of storage applications
- Natural refrigerants for a reduced carbon footprint
- High usability thanks to height-adjustable shelf trays
- Defrosting can become an easy task with the attached drain hose
- Versatile alarm functions with self-diagnostic functions
- Optional storage containers are supplied as standard
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples
- Universal keyed lock for added security
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants are highly efficient, environmentally friendly and non-ozone depleting
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation
- Easy defrosting