Cost-saving and environmentally friendly fresh frozen plasma storage
The MDF-U5412H-PE Biomedical ECO Plasma Freezer provides an ideal freezing environment for the preservation of blood plasma, vaccines, test samples, and other biological specimens.
The Biomedical ECO Series Freezers with natural refrigerants minimise energy consumption, reduce environmental impact and save money while providing superior stability and uniformity. A comprehensive alarm system and Class IIa Medical Device Certification ensure this freezer provides unsurpassed reliability and sample security.
Reliable and efficient storage for plasma
- More efficient cooling due to a high latent heat of evaporation.
- Greater energy efficiency.
- Up to 28% reduction in power consumption and running costs.
- Exceptionally low global warming potential.
- Better for the environment.
- 300ml Fresh frozen plasma bag x 280 pieces.
- Double outer doors.
- Full-height storage containers on each shelf.
- Cooling tubes under every shelf.
- Direct cooling system for uniform temperature control.
- Manual defrost ensures a stable environment with no large temperature peaks.
- A comprehensive visual and audible alarm system with remote alarm contacts ensures users are aware of any abnormalities and can take appropriate actions.
- Self-diagnostic system.
- Standard door lock allows a padlock to be fitted for extra security.
- An access port allows external temperature monitoring with the use of a probe, or an optional temperature chart recorder can be added.