So comfortable, your cells will feel in vivo
The IncuSafe MCO-170MUVH Multigas Incubator offers the most precise regulation of oxygen and other gases, while maintaining superior temperature uniformity, contamination control, and usability. This model comes standard with the UV lamp built in and the H2O2 decontamination board.
The Dual Infra Red sensor achieves ultra-fast CO2 recovery without overshoot, even following multiple door openings whilst the unique solid state Zirconia O2 sensor delivers precise control of physiological oxygen levels to simulate in vivo conditions.
Sensitive Cell Culturing
Culturing cells at physiological oxygen levels allows them to grow faster, live longer, and experience fewer mutations. The MCO-170M Multigas Incubator helps to achieve more accurate results when culturing cells at physiological oxygen levels and is therefore ideally suited for mammalian tissue research applications, cellular therapy, stem cell research, pathophysiological studies and pharmaceutical production processes.
The MCO-170M range is available in two other models:
Ideally suited for:
- Stem Cell Research & Differentiation
- In vitro Fertilization
- Regenerative Medicine
- Primary Cell Culturing
- Cancer Research
- Embryo Studies
- Reproduction of in vivo conditions
- Time-Saving H2O2 Decontamination
- Improved Use & Maintenance
- Efficient Workflows
- Intuitive Usability
- Unique solid Zirconia O2 sensor
- USB port
- Optional electric door lock with password
- LCD touch screen
- Integrated shelf supports
- Standard SafeCell UV lamp
- Exclusive InCu SaFe copper-enriched stainless steel interior
- PHC Europe B.V. proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) CO2 sensor
- Direct Heat and Air Jacket Heating System
- Field-reversible doors.
- Adjustable shelves
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Decontamination