Creating Environments for Precise Cell Culture Reproducibility
The MCO-50M series has been combined with the MCO-170AIC/230AIC series in terms of design and specifications. Achieving high quality despite the small size.
DUAL IR Sensor permits highly accurate CO2 averages and is also not affected by humidity. The elimination of condensation with humidity control bar can further prevent decontamination. H2O2 decontamination system(OP), which doesn’t require removal of inner parts, can be decontaminated for approx. 2.5 hours.
Reproduction of in vivo conditions
With a unique, solid-state zirconia sensor for precise oxygen control (1-18%; 22- 80%), the MCO-50M Multigas Incubator is able to reproduce low oxygen concentrations found in many tissues and organs..
The high-speed decontamination system uses vaporised hydrogen peroxide and UV light. It cleans the chamber of the incubator safely in less than three hours, achieving a minimal 6 log reduction of major contaminants.
Request a Quote
Sensitive Cell Culturing
Culturing cells at physiological oxygen levels allows them to grow faster and live longer, and reduces the frequency of mutations.
Individual Cell Culturing
Compact and stackable these incubators are ideal for individual cell cultures from patient samples or small scale research projects.
- Reproduction of in vivo conditions
- Time-Saving H2O2 Decontamination
- Improved Use & Maintenance
- Efficient Workflows
- Intuitive Usability
- Unique solid Zirconia O2 sensor
- USB port
- Optional electric door lock with password
- LCD touch screen
- Integrated shelf supports
- SafeCell UV system
- Exclusive InCu SaFe copper-enriched stainless steel interior
- PHCbi proprietary single-beam, dual detector infrared (IR2) CO2 sensor
- Direct Heat and Air Jacket Heating System
- Field-reversible doors.
- Adjustable shelves
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour Decontamination (Optional)