Your innovative partner in LIVE SAMPLE TRANSPORT solutions
A closed-type primary container developed through joint research with the RIKEN Center for Biosystems Dynamics Research. It allows for high efficiency in cell processing and packaging, etc. to stabilize and maintain the cell’ s characteristics and structure.
- Ideal for the culture and transport of cell sheets using 12-well inserts.
- Simple structure with only 3 parts, easy to set up.
- Silicon rubber inner container stabilizes and retains the insert to achieve a complete seal between the main container and the cap.
- Uses medical-grade silicon rubber. (Compatible with USP class IV, ISO10993-5)
- Minimizes the required amount of culture media. (Approx. 6.6 mL when filled)
- CO2 gas permeable silicone maintains optimum pH (vent type only)
The superb pliant shape and ingenious nose geometry make it possible to scrape out cells in every corner. This shape of the iP-TEC® mini scraper provides ease of grabbing enables nuanced movements.
- Polycarbonate secondary vessel
- Dedicated design to hold all iP-TEC® primary containers and iP-TEC® covered culture plates and dishes
Request a Quote