*Availability is subject to change. Please contact your local sales representative to assist in managing your order.
We've Got You Covered
We are ready for times like these and we are committed to supporting you and your colleagues in response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
From modeling and vaccine development, to reliable storage of diagnostic test kits, reagents, enzymes and specimens, we've got you covered across the temperature and environmental spectrum.
PHCbi brand products are tried, tested and trusted by leading public and private sector medical research and diagnostic laboratories throughout North America.
Our USA warehouse is stocked with selected products for immediate shipment and expedited delivery. Availability is subject to change. Please contact your local sales representative
to assist in managing your order.
Ultra-Low Temperature Storage Freezers
PHCbi brand -80°C ultra-low temperature freezers are designed to help comply with CDC recommendations and other mandates for storage of viral specimens, extracted RNA and cDNA and other diagnostic outcomes needed for current and future research.
- Cabinet orientations and sizes are consistent with typical industry dimensions to enable quick, easy installation for new or replacement use.
- Our performance record for reliability, fast temperature recovery and long-term stability has been documented by years of successful deployment in labs around the world.
High Performance Refrigerators and Biomedical Freezers
PHCbi brand laboratory refrigerators and biomedical freezers are specifically engineered and temperature mapped to assure fast recovery after door openings, internal temperature uniformity and stable storage of temperature-sensitive specimens necessary for diagnostic test kits and other processes associated with the COVID-19 response.
- Typical stored materials include PCR reagents, enzymes, vaccines and others that must be maintained at temperatures accurate to within one degree.
- Cabinet orientations, illustrated above, are engineered for single and dual refrigerator/freezer use.
- A variety of inventory access and door opening options are available depending on the model selected.
- Temperatures range from 12°C to -30°C.
CO2 and Multigas CO2/O2 Incubators
PHCbi brand laboratory and cell culture incubators have been developed to provide a contamination-free, accurate and stable environment essential for reproducibility and sharing of research. Precise temperature and CO2 is managed by intuitive microprocessor controllers.
- For specialized protocols, our Multigas CO2/O2 model provides the ability to establish the most accurate in vitro models of the in vivo condition.
- All incubators include inCu-saFe® copper-enriched stainless steel germicidal interior surfaces.
- Both high-heat and H2O2 decontamination methods are available depending on the model selected.
How to Order
For more information or to order, select any of the following:
Select your preferred North American Distributor or Independent Sales Representative Company on the Territory Map
- Cardinal Health
- Henry Schein
- Laboratory Equipment Company
- Scientific Resources Southwest
- D.A.I. Scientific Equipment
ENERGY STAR® and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
PHC Corporation of North America
PHC Corporation of North America is a leader in laboratory equipment for the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, academic, healthcare and government markets. Product lines under the new PHCbi brand include the space saving and energy efficient VIP® ECO, TwinGuard® and VIP Series ultra-low temperature freezers, cryogenic and biomedical freezers, pharmacy and high performance refrigerators, cell culture CO2 and multigas incubators and Drosophila/plant growth chambers. PHC Corporation of North America is a subsidiary of PHC Holdings Corporation, Tokyo, Japan, which is a global healthcare company involved in the three core businesses of Medical Devices, Healthcare IT and Life Sciences. For more product information, please call PHC Corporation of North America at 800-858-8442.