Providing a complete storage solution; refrigerator and freezer in one unit
The MPR-715F combines high-performance refrigeration with a -30°C freezing environment within a small footprint for flexible, reliable and convenient sample storage. PHCbi refrigerators are designed specifically for laboratory applications with precise performance even under demanding conditions.
Optimum Temperature Distribution
Fan-forced air circulation system in the refrigerator offers better uniformity and fast recovery of temperature after routine door openings to minimise fluctuations. Secure storage at both freezing and refrigerated temperatures, within a minimal footprint, is an ideal solution for installation in smaller spaces.
A unique defrost system in the refrigerator operates only short cycles as required to prevent unnecessary temperature spikes. The freezer compartment is manually defrosted for the most stable temperature performance.
Precise Control & Monitoring
Microprocessor controller, combined with accurate sensors, maintain a precise temperatures within the refrigerator and freezer, while a comprehensive alarm system alerts of any temperature deviations. Multiple safety systems such as high/low temperature audible and visual alarms, remote alarm, door open alarm and keyed door locks.
- Two Temperatures, One Unit
- Usability with Performance
- Safe & Secure Storage
- -30°C freezing environment
- Integrated alarm functions, remote alarm contacts and monitoring.
- Microprocessor control for accurate temperature management.
- Mechanical convection airflow- ducts and plenums achieve uniform temperature regardless of product loading, with quick temperature recovery following door openings.
- High and low temperature alarm includes audible and visual warning with alarm ring back.
- Remote alarm contacts allow connection to remote alarm system.
- Open door indicator light with 15 minute delayed audible alarm adds to safety.
- Keyed door locks contribute to inventory security.