Providing a complete storage solution; refrigerator and freezer in one unit
The MPR-N450FH combines high-performance refrigeration with a -30°C freezing environment within a small footprint for flexible, reliable and & convenient sample storage. Natural refrigerants minimize environmental impact for a sustainable storage solution.
Environmentally Friendly Storage Solution
Naturally occurring hydrocarbon [HC] refrigerants have minimal effect on the environment and are compliant with environmental legislation for climate control. Combined with inverter technology, these refrigerants also provide more efficient cooling without compromising performance.
The ergonomic design provides a clear view of stored items through the large framed windows. The slim profile allows easy retrieval, and the selfclosing sliding doors makes them ideal for limited spaces.
Stable, Uniform Temperatures
Inverter compressor (refrigerator compartment) can run at a range of speeds depending on the cooling requirement, ensuring a stable temperature. A duct system ensures uniform temperature distribution throughout the refrigerator and fast recovery of temperature after routine door openings to minimize fluctuation.
Optimized for Superior Usability
One unit with dual temperature control requires minimal installation space. Four-door design reduces air loss during door opening and makes efficient use of space in front of the unit. Two specially designed compressors offer quiet operation for installation in busy working environments without disruption.
Request a Quote
- Separate doors for refrigerator and freezer.
- Large enough to hold year's largest vaccine inventory.
- Safe and secured storage behind a keyed locking door.
- Dedicated to biologics, recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
- Unique refrigerator defrost system prevents temperature variations during defrost cycle.
- Secondary temperature deviation safety device prevents over temperature or under temperature condition.
- Integrated alarm functions, remote alarm contacts (with optional battery kit) and monitoring.
- Microprocessor control for accurate temperature management.
- The OLED panel has good visibility and intuitive operation. It displays detailed temperatures with increment of 0.1°C, minimal and maximal temperature for every 24 hours and can show refrigerator and freezer temperature simultaneously.
- USB port provides simple and convenient transfer of logged data to a PC including temperature, door opening times and alarm history.
- Mechanical convection airflow- ducts and plenums achieve uniform temperature regardless of product loading, with quick temperature recovery following door openings.
- High and low temperature alarm includes audible and visual warning with alarm ring back.
- Remote alarm contacts allow connection to remote alarm system.
- Open door indicator light with 15 minute delayed audible alarm adds to safety.
- Keyed door locks contribute to inventory security.