In line with our mission, we aim to provide safe and reliable healthcare products cuctomers can comfortably keep using as well as high-quality services. Through responding to customer needs and applying strict compliance, we are committed to ensuring sound management as well as promoting the health and wellbeing of society.
“Quality-First” Awareness and Action
“Build Quality from Planning/Design Phase” Quality Management
The PHC Group organizes an in-company infrastructure and conducts internal auditing and in-company education/training regularly in order to continue to improve our quality management system.
- 1. We encourage employees to review self-learning materials and guidelines made available by public institutions to promote quality awareness/skill upgrade and enhance business efficiency.
- 2. Our ”Yellow Card” system is our original quality problem-sharing system that immediately informs the management and shares with persons involved any occurrence of substantial quality problems, to help generate early responses and prevent recurrences.
- 3. We organize and operate a document management system legally required to maintain stable product quality.
- 4. For all employees, we provide e-learning regarding regulatory and quality annually.
- 5. We conduct regular company instruction in the classroom or with drills regarding QC circle activity, QC method, the internal audit method for new employees, promoted persons, and candidates for internal audit certification.
We also strive toward perfecting our quality management system through headquarter audits conducted regularly by qualified internal auditors, to confirm business process efficiency, improve selected problems and maintaining a high-level standard.