The PHC Group contributes to the health of society by offering customers with safe, dependable, precise, and highly reliable medical-related products and services.
１．“Customer-centric” Product and Service Development
・We value the opinions of our customers and strive to maximize customer satisfaction.
・We shall comply with laws and regulations of each country and corporate compliance.
２．“Quality First” awareness and Action
・We eradicate “Serious Quality Problems” and “Business Loss Caused by Improper Quality”.
・We encourage “Bad News First/Fast” and “Prompt Response”.
３．Driving Effective and Efficient “Quality Management”
・We continuously improve our Quality Management System.
・We develop human resources capable of ensuring quality.
The PHC Group organizes an in-company infrastructure and conducts internal auditing and in-company education/training regularly in order to continue to improve our quality management system.
- 1. We encourage employees to review self-learning materials and guidelines made available by public institutions to promote quality awareness/skill upgrade and enhance business efficiency.
- 2. Our ”Yellow Card” system is our original quality problem-sharing system that immediately informs the management and shares with persons involved any occurrence of substantial quality problems, to help generate early responses and prevent recurrences.
- 3. We organize and operate a document management system legally required to maintain stable product quality.
- 4. We regularly provide e-learning programs on regulatory affairs and quality-related topics for all employees.
- 5. We conduct regular company instruction in the classroom or with drills regarding QC circle activity, QC method, the internal audit method for new employees, promoted persons, and candidates for internal audit certification.
We also strive toward perfecting our quality management system through headquarter audits conducted regularly by qualified internal auditors, to confirm business process efficiency, improve selected problems and maintaining a high-level standard.