PT PHC Indonesia (PHCI) promotes environmental protection activities in order to achieve continual harmony between environmental protection activities and business management, in compliance with the standard environmental management policies of PHC Corporation.
All the employees at PHCI are requested to understand the importance of environmental protection activities and to commit to the promotion of the activities, in order to ensure a beautiful earth environment for future generations.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
PHCI recognizes its corporate responsibility for protecting and contributing to the improvement of the earth's environment, and is committed to the promotion of environmental protection in compliance with the standards environmental policy of PHC Corporation.
"Let us commit ourselves to the promotion of environmental protection through prevention of pollution,regulatory compliance, and the continuous improvement of our environmental and business practices!"
We shall continually strive to minimize the environmental effects of our products, processes, and services; conserve our use of natural resources; and encourage our employees’ understanding of their environmental responsibilities. To achieve these goals, we shall:
- establish an environmental management system (EMS) that complies with ISO 14001:2004;
- achieve and maintain international recognition of our EMS through independent certification;
- ensure that our EMS remains appropriate for the environmental effects of our products, processes, and services;
- voluntarily comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements, as well as other specific codes and practices that may be required by corporate management;
- seek to continually improve our environmental management practices, and to prevent the environmental pollution that may be attributable to our processes, products, or services;
- establish and periodically review appropriate environmental objectives and targets as part of our overall business planning activities; and
- meet or exceed our annual environmental targets through the implementation of our Environmental Management Manual (EMM) and its supporting environmental standards.
This policy statement shall be provided to all persons working for or on behalf of PHCI and made available to interested parties or the public.